Tilt Renewables is strongly committed to the communities where we operate. We are committed to open and honest dialogue with all stakeholders, with an aim to build and enhance community acceptance and trust.
Community Consultative Committee
The Community Consultative Committee (CCC) is a forum where we can share project information and community representatives can provide feedback and discuss issues..
Through the CCC, we are committed to:
- Providing opportunities for the community and stakeholders to ask questions, provide feedback and ideas, and participate in decision making
- Maintaining an open and honest dialogue with all stakeholders
- Building strong connections with the community
- Enhancing community acceptance and trust
- Providing timely responses to feedback and using this information to positively influence the development of the Project where possible
If you would like to attend a CCC meeting as an Observer, please contact the Chair via email.
CCC meeting minutes can be found below. Meeting minutes prior to March 2019 can be found here.