Join the team
We're growing and need a Commercial Analyst to join our Generation and Trading Team!
We are partnering with Marshall McAdam to find a great junior Commercial Analyst for our Melbourne office, with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience. In this role you will support the team with the analysis of new financial products relating to wind and solar farms (e.g. hedging, firming) and associated documentation. Your key responsibilities will also include:
· Contract and tender management including tracking and responding to expressions of interest and requests for tenders for
the supply of electricity;
· Assist the Trading and Operations Manager with the development and maintenance of relationships with potential customers of current and future renewable projects;
· Conduct ad hoc financial analysis and modelling to support decision making for new project development opportunities, and operational and trading optimisation activities;
· Oversee the settlements process, including identifying and acting on opportunities for process improvement;
· Support the wider Generation and Trading team by administering the regulatory and contractual compliance system.
You will be degree qualified in a numerate discipline and possess an understanding of commodities markets, ideally energy and have a genuine interest in the renewables sector. Your experience with commercial contracts and proven financial analytic skills will make you an ideal candidate for this role.
Any direct applications received will be forwarded to Marshall McAdam. For further information, please contact Gavin McDonald on 03 8399 9313 or [email protected]. You can apply via the Marshall McAdam site here.