We are powered by passionate people. From those who help find and develop our renewable energy options to the teams that manage our construction projects and ensure our assets operate effectively, we are committed to generating value for our shareholders. The teams that support our landowners, the communities we operate within and our corporate functions that keep us operating. Together, new thinking, new energy and our willingness to pursue a new approach makes Tilt Renewables a great organisation. We have our own name for our strong culture. We are "Gen Tilt".
Senior Project Developer
Senior Project Developer
This is an ideal role for someone who has outstanding project development skills throughout the development phases of renewable energy projects. Reporting to the Head of Projects this role works closely with the broader development team to ensure that key projects in our development pipeline move forward to an investment decision.
About the role
This role supports and oversees the deliverables required during the development phase of the projects. Taking responsibility for the projects you will be familiar with key project components and be able to coordinate with internal and external stakeholder to address any issues in a timely manner. This role will support / coordinate with the environmental and stakeholder team, engineers, project land development, and the commercial team and have overall responsibility for development schedule and planning. Key accountabilities include:
- project development and portfolio management - taking responsibility for multiple projects in the development pipeline (which are at various stages) through to a final investment decision.
- supporting, coordinating and managing as required internal resources across environmental, development or engineering to successfully achieve project development milestones;
- consultant and contractor management to agreed contract specifications and budget
- overseeing and managing the budget for development projects
We are looking for an experienced project developer that is passionate about the renewable energy industry and is keen to see our business continue to thrive. You have seen large projects through the development phases and have a good understanding of the approvals processes involved to progress projects. NSW experience would be desirable but not essential. You will have strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to demonstrate leadership to project allocated people resources that will help you achieve project outcomes.
You will have at a minimum:
- A degree in engineering or planning (or other related discipline);
- significant demonstrable experience managing the development of complex infrastructure projects (ideally within the renewable energy sector);
- Understanding of approvals process
- A background in health and safety culture management on large infrastructure projects.
This role will require some travel so a full Australian drivers licence is essential and we require applicants to have the relevant Australian working rights.
We are partnering with the recruitment firm, Phillip Riley, for this role, so any applications received directly will be forwarded to Jeremy Hale. If you could like any further information or a confidential conversation, please reach out to Jeremy on 0432 658 288
Register your interest
If you are interested in joining the team at Tilt Renewables and we don’t have any current vacancies in your area of expertise, please send an expression of interest to Sarah McCormick, People & Culture Executive, at [email protected] and we can keep you up to date with any future vacancies that may suit your experience and interest.