We are looking for an Executive General Manager to join us as our EGM - Generation and Trading, leading our 1,300 MW operational portfolio of renewable energy assets and energy market strategy and execution.
- Lead the pursuit of operational excellence across the generation portfolio
- Direct reporting line to company CEO with Board interaction
- Helping to expand the business in this dynamic renewables market.
Leading a high performing team and reporting into the CEO, the EGM Generation & Trading will work in conjunction with EGM Project Delivery and EGM Development to ensure the efficient coordination and utilisation of expertise and resources across the asset management team to facilitate the best for business project outcomes across the full life cycle of project development - from greenfield through to fully constructed and commissioned and operating assets.
Success will be achieved by developing, leading and delivering strategies that maximise stakeholder value by safely optimising the use of plant and resources relative to market prices and environmental values. A strong understanding of customer and energy markets, specifically commercial and industrial, will further support the optimisation of revenue outcomes.
The successful candidate will also be tasked with establishing, reviewing and managing Tilt Renewables energy and green product trading strategies and policies to deliver superior risk weighted returns for investors.
Furthermore, the EGM Generation & Trading will support the broader executive team and their respective business units in undertaking effective due diligence of potential acquisitions including the management of required resources and the preparation of supporting analysis, modelling, and business case documentation.
As a member of the Executive Team, with regular interaction with their Board, this role plays a critical role in the formulation and implementation of Company strategy and the development of a highly competent, high-performance team.
- Ideally 10 years’ experience providing expert asset development and management in the renewable generation space, with a focus on wind energy and grid connected solar.
- Practical experience with operational wind or solar installations during physical asset inspections / reviews and operational assessments with a strong safety focus.
- Oversight or direct accountability for the trading function with a strong understanding of the optimisation of revenue outcomes within customer and energy markets.
- Executive leadership experience, and Board interaction, and have delivered strategic leadership within a business.
- Broad people leadership experience gained through managing highly effective teams and fostering an environment of support and continuing professional development.
- Minimum graduate level degree in Engineering or Finance along with post graduate management or business qualification(s).
The team at Phillip Riley are supporting us in finding the right person for our team. So if you are interested in being considered for this exciting career opportunity or would like to find out more please email John Revie (John@phillipriley.com.au), Scott Robinson (email@example.com) or call +61(0) 3 91929920