Join the team
Stakeholder and Environment Manager
As the Stakeholder and Environment Manager, you will report to the GM of Development and lead the environmental and community engagement teams. This role covers project development, stakeholder relations and environmental planning activities. You / your team will be responsible for securing environmental approvals of new projects and operational assets in the portfolio; and secure land access agreements for new projects, including ongoing engagement with key stakeholders.
We are looking for someone with a background within power generation, renewable energy, utilities, water, road, rail, mining & resource or oil & gas with experience in:
- developing large complex infrastructure projects from site identification, government approvals to financial close;
- formulating and managing project development plans / budgets;
- managing a range of stakeholder through planning and environmental approvals;
- community engagement, particularly rural and regional communities;
- strong leadership skills;
- strong stakeholder management skills (from landowner to CEO)
We are partnering with Jeremy Hale from Philip Riley for this role. If you are interested to know more or would like to apply please reach out to him directly on 03 9192 9925, or apply via their website.